Thursday, June 10, 2010

clip holder

Do you need somewhere to keep all of your clips? Well, I have came up with a cute, and easy idea! I sell clips at my local dance studio that I teach ar and needed to keep them organized! This was just perfect and would work great to hang up on the wall in your own home :)

First, buy a plain white canvas from a craft store (I got this at Michaels) and paint it whatever color you want with acrylic paint... I think it would also be really cute to cover with fabric! But, I needed to get this done quickly, so paint would work the best for me.



Now, hot glue or staple thick ribbon to the back (hot glue works the best in my opinion) and get it tight, but not too tight, you want the clips to be able to grip on.


This is what the front should look like. (sorry, this picture is sideways)


Or this... This one is bigger because it holds the silk flower clips that are much larger.

This is the very end, finished result with the silk flower clips. For some reason, some of the white rhinestones look yellowish. Oh well!


p.s. If you do this, please blog about it and leave me a comment so I can link over and see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment