Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Watches!

I am going to start selling these darling beaded watches! I wear mine every day! For the watch face and the band together, it is $38. For just the band itself it is $22... The beads I buy are high quality and more expensive, same with the string. below are some that I have made. The bands are interchangeable so you don't have to keep buying the faces. To purchase one, please contact me at paulsonallison@gmail.com and let me know what colors you would like, and what size.

Sizing:
Small (wrist size 4.5 inches - 5.5 inches)

Medium (wrist size 5.5 inches - 6.5 inches)

Large (wrist size 6.5 inches - 7.5)

Please let anyone know about this that is interested! Below are some that I have made.


The one above I had originally bought but it broke and I lost some of the beads so I had to re-make it

No comments:

Post a Comment